When you become a Style Coach™ in the Middle East, you learn how to be an image consultant as well as a Life Coach, plus you learn Personal Branding, Image Management, Personal Grooming, Personal Shopping, Fashion Styling, Colour Consultancy, Wardrobe Styling, and even Self-Image Psychology. Our holistic course topics are totally unique and unlike anything offered by other image consultant trainers!
Please note that the exact schedule of topics that will be covered during the live training days in Beirut and Dubai can vary. The most important ‘visual’ / ‘practical’ lessons are covered during the live classes, while topics that are easy to study by yourself are allocated to the online stages at the beginning and end of the program.
Here is a brief overview of the topics you can expect to learn about during the Style Coach™ Diploma Course:
- Style Coaching™ versus personal styling & image consultancy
- Style Coaching™ resources to give your sessions a professional edge
- Style versus Fashion
- Style Personalities
- Breaking out of ‘style ruts’
- Simple yet powerful life coaching tools
- Budget planning for your clients
- Life coaching skills & basic self-image psychology
- How to empower your clients with positive body-image
- Connecting with the inner-self-image & the authentic self
- Challenging self-limiting beliefs & overcoming self-doubt
- Body shape analysis
- How to integrate life coaching skills into the personal styling process
- Recognising incorrectly fitted garments
- Choosing foundation wear
- Personal styling for tall, petite, and plus-size clients
- How to choose shoes & accessories
- Professional wardrobe auditing
- Psychology of wardrobe decluttering
- Non-verbal communication, body language & facial expressions
- Common image consultancy mistakes
- Mastering the art of personal shopping
- Personal grooming, inc. hair, makeup and skin care for a complete image makeover
- Face shapes, eyebrow shapes, lip shapes & eye shapes
- Basic makeup application & haircare routines
- ‘Top-to-Toe Care Plan’
- How to look & feel ‘Fab after 50’
- Positive ageing
- Personal styling for men (complete)
- Colour analysis for men
- Personal grooming for men
- Understanding your client’s needs and values
- Confidence coaching
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training (inc. how to work with Caucasian, African and Asian skin tones)
- Complete Personal Stylist Business Training
- How to ‘Speak Like A Stylist’
For full details about what you’ll learn, we recommend chatting with our representative, Rana Harake. Please see the ‘Contact Details’ above.
When you arrive in Beirut or join us in Dubai, you’ll receive a beautiful set of published training books to keep. You’ll also have access to our eLearning Platform where you can view your course modules online – anytime, anywhere, using your preferred device. The printed training books are ideal if you prefer studying offline, with the option of writing notes and highlighting key points.
- Introducing our eLearning Platform…
- Our cutting-edge eLearning Platform is where you’ll be able to access all your online training resources (a wide selection of PDFs, videos & audio files). As well as insightful reading, we also have several audio and video tutorials presented by Tracey Beaumont & Kate Redmond. Tracey and Kate guide you through a series of light-hearted clothing demonstrations and style personality lessons, which are packed full of invaluable styling tips and expert advice for ‘mixing and matching’.
Also in the eLearning Platform, you will find an exclusive ‘Business & Career Pack’. This digital folder is packed full of invaluable resources for your personal styling business – for example: template promotional materials, trademarked Certified Style Coach™ logos, printable ‘Season Selector™’, ‘Check My Colours™’ and body shape analysis tools (which are also designed for sharing across multiple devices), shareable info-booklets, top-rated educational articles from the International Association of Style Coaches™, and so much more! We even include over 50 uniquely designed exercises, forms and questionnaires to enable qualified Style Coaches™ to effortlessly integrate powerful coaching tools and techniques into every session with their clients.
Each module of your course is clearly presented and you will be able to progress through your studies with an easy ‘step-by-step’ format. The course is updated on a regular basis to keep it current, and is presented in full-colour with modern and inspiring images and infographics so your learning is fun and engaging! Through the eLearning Platform, you can also complete all your assignments, send messages to your mentor, and open discussions in our Q&A forum.
- Your Stunning Study Books
- To complement our eLearning Platform, you’ll also receive a stunning set of study books when you arrive in London. Our study books are light-hearted, easy to read, and entertaining… Forget any previous associations you might have to boring school work, because we’re reinventing study time to make it a pleasure!
Here’s a description of the books you’ll receive:
- Two primary ‘Training Guides’ (each one featuring over 300 pages of information-rich content)
- Coaching Workbook with over 50 exclusive exercises
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training
- Personal Stylist Business Training
- Speak-Like-A-Stylist: Personal Styling Vocabulary Guide
- There are three stages of the ‘VIP Fast-Track’ Style Coach™ Diploma Course in Lebanon and Dubai:
- STAGE ONE: Approximately 7 hours of online study via our eLearning Platform. Stage One can be started anytime in advance of Stage Two (upfront payment required).
- STAGE TWO: 6 days of live tutored training in Beirut, Lebanon (Mind & Style Coaching Centre, Ashrafieh) or Dubai (venue to be confirmed). The live training days in Beirut are: Friday 25th October – Wednesday 30th October 2019 (inclusive). The live training days in Dubai are: Sunday 26th January 2020 – Friday 31st January 2020. Each training day starts at 10am and finishes at approximately 5.30pm (flexible).
- STAGE THREE: A recommended 6-week period to complete your studies (online via our eLearning Platform). No restrictive time limits for completion.
If you are interested in one of our Middle East Diploma Courses, please contact Rana Harake before enrolling. We are pleased to offer early-bird discounts and can provide a quote for your training upon request.
For students interested in the Dubai training course: Register before October 25th 2019 to avail of a 15% discount, or register between before November 25th to receive a 10% on your course fees. Places are limited!
To find out more about our Style Coach™ Diploma Courses in Beirut or Dubai, including pricing enquiries and availability, please contact our representative for the region, Rana Harake.
Style Coaching Institute® Middle East
Mind & Style Coaching Centre,
MTV bldg., Fl.9, Charles Malek Ave.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org