- About our Course
- The Style Coaching Institute® has collaborated with Rana Harake, to exclusively offer the official Style Coach™ Diploma Course in the Middle East (venues include: Beirut, Riyadh, Dubai, Kuwait & Jeddah). Rana Harake, representing the Mind & Style Coaching Centre, is the only Licensed Training Provider for the Style Coaching Institute® in the Middle East.
- Why choose the Style Coach™ diploma course for your personal stylist training in the Middle East?
- The Middle East Style Coach™ diploma course gives you a chance to study alongside other aspiring personal stylists, image consultants and Style Coaches™. You also gain first-hand support and one-to-one direction from Rana Harake, an international Style Coach™ based in Lebanon, with over 4 years of experience in running her own successful personal styling business and founding the humanitarian project, “Makeovers with a Cause”.
The live training course provided in Beirut, Riyadh, Dubai, Kuwait and Jeddah are ideal if you prefer person-to-person interaction and a more personalised training environment. It is also ideal for helping you to gain region-specific advice on how to start your Style Coaching™ career if you are planning to set up a personal styling business in Lebanon, Dubai, or other key locations for high-flying image professionals such as Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar, Abu Dhabi and other Middle Eastern destinations. In a recent study of Middle Eastern employers, it was found that 77% said their hiring decisions were strongly influenced by candidates’ overall appearance, so ‘dressing to impress’ and seeking out accredited personal shoppers is becoming a necessity for many individuals – no longer just a luxury for wealthy celebrities!
- What to expect from your personal stylist training in the Middle East…
- The coursework taught throughout your six days of tutor-led training in Beirut, Riyadh, Dubai, Kuwait or Jeddah is guaranteed to be vibrant, interactive, hands-on and practical. You will get to see and experience many live demonstrations and you’ll get to try out your new skills in an environment where everyone is learning and having fun. Test your new knowledge of body shape and colour analysis, work with your fellow participants to identify each other’s ‘Style Personalities’, become comfortable and familiar with the Style Coach™ tools that you’ll be using with your clients, and gain real experience by putting your life coach skills into practice. Rana also aims to incorporate a practical personal shopping trip to help prepare you for working with your first Style Coaching™ client!
This classroom course is inspiring, motivating, and empowering. Rana teaches you through an invigorating mix of presentations, bespoke portfolios, thought-provoking Keynotes, stimulating practical sessions using a selection of clothing styles and accessories, group and individual work, colour analysis, makeup tutorials, and lots more.
If you prefer structure, schedules, set timescales and a programme to closely follow, then our live training courses are for you! If you’ve decided to become a personal stylist and Style Coach™, then you’ll know that by following the programme set out for you in the Middle East, then you’re guaranteed to reach your goal successfully!